Best Nepal Bhutan tour is probably one of the best-combined tours among the traveler. This tour is showcases of vibrant diverse of Bhutanese and Nepalese landscape with their traditional culture and daily lifestyle of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Nepal is popular the land of various god goddess and the majestic Himalayas and Bhutan itself called the Land of Thunder Dragon Kingdom. During your 10 days combined Nepal and Bhutan tour display various landmarks of Bhutan and Nepal. Paro City, Punakha, and Thimphu with short walking experience in the shade of Tiger Nest and Dzongs, fortresses, temples and beautiful Haa valley are the most famous attractions of Bhutan. The Haa valley lies northwest Bhutan.
During stay in Kathmandu, you gone visit various stories of 1000 years oldest Hindus Temples, local inhabitants living stories, kings palaces and pagodas with Monkey Temples and Buddhist Stupas insight the Kathmandu City. A journey in Nepal and Bhutan with Nepal Footprint Holiday will be memorable for your lifetime.
- Pick up and drop in Kathmandu.
- As per plan hotel and sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Round trip flight kathmandu paro kathmandu or Paro Delhi.
- Bhutan Tours by Guide and Vehicle with full board meal on hotel.
- All kinds of Sightseeing entrance fees during Bhutan and Nepal tour.
- All Bhutan express travel permit and necessary permit.
- Bhutan and Nepal personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Clothing and equipment.
- Travel insurance and tips for guide and Driver.
- All Bar bills and drinks as per itinerary.
- Local personal donation and beverages cost.
- International flight except Bhutan.
Arrival Kathmandu, hotel transfer.
Arrival Kathmandu, hotel transfer and explore the Kathmandu city, Hotel.
A day sightseeing in Kathmandu city.
A day sightseeing in Kathmandu city, visit temples, king palaces, Buddhist Monasteries and Monkey Temple and Wonder the city. Hotel.
Arrival Paro and transfer to Haa Valley. Explore around Haa Valley and Hotel.
Haa valley to Thimphu.
Sightseeing in Thimphu.
Drive Thimphu to Punakha.
Hiking around Punakha valley.
Punakha to Paro city and Sightseeing around. Hotel.
Hiking to Tiger Nest Monastery and around, back to Paro city.
Free and Final departure to Kathmandu or onward destination.