Love the Mountains, Nepal could be your right destination for making trekking tours and adventure holidays. With the world’s highest mountain peaks towering 8000m high from the sea level. You feel exciting while walking through the Himalaya rugged trails experiencing the fresh air, glimpses of Nepalese unique villages and paddy terraces, crossing the holy riverside and many more.
For all these things, first make a plan how to get in Himalayas. Before that, you need to find the best trekking tour agency in Nepal. There are plenty of options or places for trekking tour holidays in Nepal. Mt. Everest, Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang and Mustang are the best destination among the travelers and are the best sellers trips in Nepal.
Want more information? wait! wait we are listing some tips when you should book a trekking tour or when is the best time of year for trekking tours in Nepal.
1. Be sure, if you are traveling or trekking with a group or independently with a guide. For the best experience, better to book a trip with trekking agency and go with a group. That cost reasonable for you. If you are passionate for individual and like solo trips. will be great to book a Guide – Porter. Who able to speak basic English, know the trail and most of them are experience people. You can customize trip as you like.
2. Which trekking do you love to do? Nepal caters one day hiking tour to a month long Great Himalayan Trail trek. Decision is up to you, where and how many days, you want to trek and what altitude you want to ascent? There are 3 different types of trek. Stay at guest house every night called Tea-House or lodge trek. (Annapurna, Everest, Langtang, Manaslu, Mustang and Kanchenjunga route are getting more popular for lodge to lodge trek in Nepal) Upper Dolpo, Makalu Base Cam, Dhaulagiri Circuit, Limi Valley and ganesh himal trek route are popular for camping trek. Tamang Heritage trail, Tsum Valley, Guerrilla trek, Bigu Gompa and Khopra danda are home stay treks.
3. Check for the best accommodation services, trekking permits, flights and transportation included in a trip.
4. Be careful of safety traveling, you should be aware of mountain sickness. Travel insurance is a must for trekking. In case if you get some emergency problem, disaster, illness or anything happen a full insurance cover many things for you and you save lots of amount.
5. Be friendly with the trekking crews, local people and nature and their respective culture tradition. You get back the peace and happiness.
When spending your valuable time and money, choose the best trekking tour packages through trekking agency. That you get the best deals they have. You may book a package with Nepal Footprint Holidays, since 2009, we have a good reputation in operating adventure tours to the Himalayas as a local expert. Through highly experienced guides, porter and other back support and logistic service check out our trekking tour and activities here >>>