The Bed and Breakfast Trek to Everest Base Camp
The Everest bed and breakfast trek to Base Camp is a most rewarded adventure for Every Travelers. It is known as the Everest Base Camp trek begin from Kathmandu with taking a thrilling flight to Lukla at the elevation of 2800m.
Hiking into the Sagarmatha National Park it’s an opportunity to see the versatile of mountain wildlife and the nature wonders. The Base camp of Mt. Everest trek is a comprehensive hike that takes you to the best iconic view point of Mt. Everest, Panoramic Himalayan Range and the icicle khumbu glacier.
The EBC trek is 12 days adventure journey to the Mount Everest from Lukla that reach to Kalapatthar View Popint. And, the Everest trek follow the footsteps of legendary Sherpa villages. You will Hiking along the Khumbu Valley by crossing Hillary Bridge trail and the pure Himalayan Buddhist villages Tengboche Gompa. Stay a night at Namche, Dingboche and Lobuche to heading up to Kalapatthar and hike to EBC an ultimate quest. Some of the best view points, glacial lakes view, peace stupas and the scenic mountain views is awesome.
The altitude of Everest Base Camp is 5300 m and the weather of EBC trek is changeable and sometime people get altitude sickness if they are not good acclimatize on the trek to Everest. If you are lucky, enhance to see the avalanches from Mt. Everest Ice-fall.
Best time to Everest Base Camp Trek
From the autumn – September to November and spring March to May is best time to visit Everest base camp. The Everest bed and breakfast trek is one of the affordable budget hiking trip that suite for all. The cost of Everest Base Camp BB trek is only 950.00 (United State Dollar) per person in a group sharing basic. This cost include Everest Trek guide, Lukla Flight, Everest Trek lodges and Breakfast to Everest Base Camp trek.
Travel guide to Everest Base Camp Trek that begin from Lukla to entire trip. Our experience Everest Trek guide assist you to success your goal to the Everest Base Camp which is main goal.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH23
- Trip Type: Hiking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 4
- Accommodation: Lodge
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5-7
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Daily Breakfast during the Everest trek.
- All necessary paper works Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight with private airport transfer including airport tax.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses. Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Life saving Oxygen and mask support (with paying option).
- Assistant guide group size more than 8 person group.
What’s Not Include
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $30 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are on the trek, Kathmandu and entire trek as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding. Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected) Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
- Excess baggage more than 12kg. for Lukla kathmandu lukla flight. (If you have extra baggage that cost 3US$ per kg.)
- Emergency support in the worse case.
- First aid medical kit
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.