Dhaulagiri trekking is one of the most challenging treks in Nepal in western Himalayan region with special trek permit. Dhaulagiri circuit trek begins at the small mountainous town that nestles at the confluence of the Kali Gandaki River and Myagdi River. This offbeat trekking in Nepal winds through trails beside Myagdi River and come across habitats of ethical mountain tribes frequently.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking with us has everything – culture, landscapes, floral and faunal biodiversity, challenges of overcoming high passes, Himalayan panorama, and the extreme wilderness. In the first phase of the trek, it treads along the sub-tropical woodlands where the leeches could trouble a bit to the trekkers. As the trek goes to a higher elevation, we now witness the low alpine forest. Eventually going even higher we will enter the treeless regions.
Trekkers traverse through Italian Base Camp and Japanese Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp, where they can literally touch the mountains. Moreover hiking along the rock-strewn trails to French Col, 5000m plus pass before entering Hidden Valley is a fascinating highlight of Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek. Hidden Pass is probably the most beautiful place in Nepal. Explore a day around Hidden Valley before scaling Dhampus Peak. After the successful summit of Dhampus Peak, this is technically an easy climb. Then traverse down to Jomsom via Dhampus Pass.
The views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Dhampus Peak, and Nilgiri among others are the great Himalayan panorama of Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek, which is also popular as Hidden Valley Trek.
Enjoy this offbeat trekking adventure in Nepal 2020/21 with us that takes you to some of the most beautiful and peaceful places of the Himalayas. Also, allows you to scale an easy climbing peak.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Camping
- Best Season:
Mar/May - Sep/Nov
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 9 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- All Ground Transport by Private and flights as per itinerary.
- Tourist standard hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Needed Trekking permits, TIMS and ACAP Entry fees.
- English/German Speaking Trekking Guide Insurance.
- All Camping Support and Food during trekking.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All Camping Support. Porter Equipments Insurance and Food.
- Dhampus Peak climbing Sherpa and Peak Permits.
- Rescue and Emergency Service.
- First Aid Kit with Oxygen Support.
What’s Not Include
- International Flight from and To Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa Fees.
- Meas as per itinerary and Drinks/Bar Bills.
- All Personal Trekking gears and equipments for climbing Dhampus Peak.
- Travel and Rescue Insurance.
- Personal Medicine and Extra which not in Itinerary.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.