Gokyo Lake Trek is the admired trekking episode in Everest region with a hikeing trip to Gokyo Ri next to the Everest Base Camp. The trails of Gokyo trek cater to the spectacular views of the world’s highest peak Mount Everest and other soaring Himalayan peaks including Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Cho-Oyu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, Cholatse, Kongde and Thamserku among others.
Throughout the trails of Gokyo Lake Trek, enjoy the hospitality of friendly local Sherpa in their villages and observe Buddhist tradition and Sherpa culture. Grab an opportunity to witness authentic Buddhist culture, highland, Tibetan Monasteries, and have fun walking through the wonderful trails of World Natural Heritage Site Sagarmatha National Park.
The prime highlight of Gokyo Lakes trek is Gokyo Ri, an excellent viewpoint just above Gokyo. The best time to hike up to Gokyo Ri is early in the morning so that we could see the best 360 degrees view of the mountains in the Everest Region. To witness the first sunrise falling on the top of the world’s highest peak Everest and its nearby siblings is one experience, which is rarest.
Apart from Gokyo Ri, the Gokyo Lake also highlights the cluster of Glacial lakes, which are the world’s one of the largest freshwater reservoirs. Plus, the view of Nepal’s longest glacier Ngozumpa Glacier from the fifth lake of Gokyo is an equally fascinating view.
If you are willing to try something really unique in Nepal’s most popular trekking hub, Gokyo Lake Trek could be the best option. We assure undertaking the trek with us won’t disappoint you.
Looking for the Panoramic Trekking to Gokyo Lakes, Visit Everest Region in 2021, we have fixed departures with the experienced Sherpa guides and porter. Explore Gokyo Valley either in the Autumn or Spring season for the best trekking experience.
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the Gokyo Valley and lake trek.
- All necessary paper works for Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Emergency life saver oxygen and mask support.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses).
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Half day Kathmandu sightseeing.
Morning flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding.
Trekking to Namche Bazaar.
Trekking to Khumjung.
Trekking to dole.
Trekking to Machhermo lodge.
Trekking to Gokyo lake, lodge
A exploration day at Gokyo lake and around.
Hike to Gokyo Ri and trek to Dole.
Trekking to Jhorsalle village via Namche.
Trekking to Lukla.
Fly to Kathmandu.