Trek, Great Himalayan Trail in Nepal, The worlds longest trekking route (About 4500 kilometers – 149 days) along the highest Himalayas passes, pristine cultures, green hidden valleys, ethical people and astonishing mountains views include Mt. Everest
The great Himalayan trail in Nepal includes from east Nepal Mt. Kanchenjunga to the Far West and North Hilsa, Humla Border (Gateway to Mount Kailash Trek). It was stabilized from 2010. About 1700 km. the great trail begins from the east Nepal Border nearby Mt. Kanchenjunga. There are upper and lower two routes. The upper great Himalaya trail route begins from Ilam, Teplejung 1820m. and lower begin from Tharpu -1300m above the sea level and it covered many high altitude Himalayan passes including Sherpini Col – 6146m. pass, footsteps of Tenzing Hillary trail Mt. Everest area, valleys and wildest hidden ethical villages. The lower route follows ancient villages, river valley, green forest and some of the lower Himalayan range with remote magnificent urban villages on far west Tibetan Border Hilsa at 3700m.
The route offers unbelievable diverse landscapes, flora and fauna, people & culture, wildlife from Snow leopards to red pandas, green forest from Subtropical to alpine zone and many stories and culturally highlighted villages. This trail includes most of Nepal Himalayas trekking route like Kanchenjunga Trek, Makalu Base Camp, Everest Region, Rolwaling, Langtang and Helambu, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Dolpo, Rara to Humla Simikot.
It is one of most strenuous trek in the world can walk during only Spring and Autumn, with the special permit form Great Himalayan communities project local expert guide.
Because time frame, physical condition, budget and personal reason quite less people will choose whole great Himalayan trail. Many of them who want to walk on this trail, we organize trail section wise. You can hike a part of great Himalayan trail section with different choice and option including highlight treks of Nepal 2020/2021.
Our great pleasure to be a well recommended tour operator by Great Himalayan Trail for various trekking routes of Nepal Himalayas from Kanchenjunga till Humla Limi Valley including Upper Dolpo, Rara Lake and Jumla, Dhaulagiri and Upper Mustang, Annapurna and Manaslu Trek, Langtang valley, Bigu Gompa and Mt. Everest Gokyo Lake etc.
There are two GHT routes for Trekking.
Upper GHT trek route including 10 high passes 149 Days, you will walk about 4500 kilometers.
Lower GHT trek route 90 Days including many passes, you will walk 120 days.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- Internal transport and flight within Nepal as per the itinerary.
- Tourist standard accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary with B/B plan.
- 3 meals a day while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary.
- Accommodation while trekking in twin sharing basis tents or local lodges / guesthouses.
- All trekking and climbing related permit and entry fee for GHT.
- Professional English speaking guides/climbing sherpa and porters.
- Equipment for Guide, porters and Sherpas and their insurance.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal and Visa.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal Insurance which covers, medical, emergency evacuation, lost, theft expenses.
- Personal Drinks: both alcoholic and bottled other than sterilized drinking water.
- Laundry fees.
- All food and beverages other than on the itinerary.
- Personal trekking gear and expenses.
- Tips guide/porter and all staff.