Mt. Kailash and the Guge Kingdom is wonders and a spiritual journey that prioritizes the Cultural and the Religious Heritage of Tibet. The Kailash guge valley tour that winds across the highway on the Roof of the world, all the way to the home of supreme God Lord Shiva as per Hindu myth and the Center of Universe as per the Buddhists.
Starting from Kathmandu, the kailash journey heading through the China border at Kerung. Crossing over elevated passes that cater to the scenic views of Tibetan landscapes and Himalayan giants, we also experience rich Tibetan culture during the stopover point Kerung county, Saga, and Brahmaputra river, Old Dongba and some of highest Tibetan passes before we reach the Holy Lake, Manasarovar.
Nestling at the southwest wilderness of Tibet, it is the most beautiful and the most revered elevated lake of the entire world. Despite hiding somewhere in far-flung Tibetan territory pilgrims’ throng to this revered site from across the world to endure all the hardships while circumnavigating 52 kilometres circuit around the Mount Kailash that sprawls right above the lake. The circumnavigating of the mountain includes crossing across high passes. Devotees believe that going around the holy mountain is the biggest dharma one can do in his entire life.
After the exploration of Kailash-Mansarovar, the tour now extends towards the Guge Valley. The ancient kingdom having Tsaparang, as its former capital has the ruins of Tholing and Tsaparang monasteries. Explore the ancient civilization of Tibet at Guge and drive back Lake Mansarovar, we drive via Tibetan towns on the Friendship Highway and arrive at Kathmandu to end the most revered tour to the Himalayas.
- As per itinerary accommodation hotel in Kathmandu with bed and Breakfast on star hotels.
- Two Men tent, dining tent, toilet tent, Mattresses for trekking in Nepal and Tibet.
- Trekking crews – Cook, Cook helper, guide and driver.
- Fresh food cooked by our cook, meal will be pure vegetarian and Non vegetarian
- (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Tibet Travel permit, Tibetan Guide, All Monastery and Kailash entry Fees and Tibet Visa.
- Kathmandu to Tibet Border By Private Bus Drive and Japanese Land cruiser 4WD 4500 model and support truck for carry food + staff.
- English/German speaking guide from Nepal and English Speaking guide in Tibet.
- Yaks and Yak man for 3 days round Mount Kailash.
- Gamo Bag (Altitude Air pressure bag ), In Tibet every person each Oxygen Cylinder for Emergency.
- Airport -Hotel – Airport transfer in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Call Service (Pay calls).
- Fare well dinner and welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary in Kathmandu including all entrance fees with guide.
- Personal expenses for Nepal-Tibet
- Personal Travel insurance and Rescue Evacuation on the tour.
- All expenses of personal nature
- Bar bills and Beverage
- Tips for staff
- Photography charges
- Kailash Tour Rescue jeep encase needed if some one go back earlier than group
- Extra cost incurred in case of Landslide or natural problem.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Nepal visa and Re-Entry Nepal visa. (If you have American Passport We need Extra Visa Cost that cost 120US$ per person)
- International Phone calls and media.
- Personal clothes & equipment for trekking tour
Arrival Kathmandu hotel B/B plan.
Kathmandu city tour and visa preparation.
Sightseeing Kathmandu city and visa preparation to Kailash and Guge valley. Hotel B/B plan.
Drive to Kerung border.
Cross Kerong border and drive to Jilong/Kerung. Night stay.
Drive to Saga. Lodge full board meal.
Drive to Mansarovar lake Tsu Gompa, lodge full board meal.
Exploration around lake mansarovar and tsu gompa, lodge, full board meal.
Drive to Zada and hotel, full board meal.
Visit Tholing Tsaprang old kingdom of Guge and monastery.
Drive to Darchen via tirthapuri, hotel, full board meal.
Kailash kora trek to dera puck monastery. lodge full board meal.
Trekking to Zutulpuck monastery via Dolma-La pass, lodge, full board meal.
Trek to Darchen and drive to Saga via Mansarovar Lake. Hotel.
Drive Back to Kerung Border.
Drive to Kathmandu.