Langtang Gosaikunda trek in Nepal takes you to the spectacular region of sacred frozen Gosainkunda and treads along the spectacular trails of famous Langtang Valley. It is a wonderful pilgrimage footprint trekking holidays and one of the most rewarding trekking in Nepal.
This trekking holiday is a perfect wilderness journey in the close proximity of Kathmandu valley, which lies to the north of cosmopolitan capital, Kathmandu. It involves walking fun, pilgrimage value, and casual trekking days inside Langtang National Park. Also known as The Frozen Lake Trek, Langtang Gosainkunda Trek offers a unique blend of Indo Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism and a bit of shamanism culture. Since Tamang tribes following Tibetan Buddhism occupy most of the settlements in Langtang Valley and Gosainkunda Region the trek offers the best of Tibetan Buddhism over other cultures. Additionally, The Langtang Valley itself is beautiful enough catering exceptional Himalayan panorama dominated by Langtang Lirung 7246m, the trek also has larger windows open for incredible natural vistas.
Moreover, Langtang National park, through the trail of trek stretches most of the times is famous for red panda and snow leopard are many other species indigenous monkeys and birds. During the trekking holidays to Langtang and Gosainkunda you will walk through the bamboo forest, trek to Holy lake Gosainkunda. The other highlight of this trek includes Lauribinayak Pass, which offers 360-degree panoramic view of Himalayan Ranges, lush green valleys and authentic Tamang Villages
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the Langtang Gosainkunda trek.
- All necessary paper works for Langtang National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport to and from Langtang and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Emergency life saver oxygen and mask support.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International
- Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage more than 12 kg.(If you have extra baggage you can leave in Kathmandu office with full safety)
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu City Sightseeing.
Day sightseeing around Kathmandu, langtang gosainkunda trek preparation hotel B/B pan.
Drive to Syabrubashi.
Drive to Syabrubashi, exploration around and local lodge, B/L/D.
Trek to Lama Hotel.
Trekking to Langtang Valley.
Trekking to Kyanjin Gompa.
Trekking down to Rimche.
Trekking to Thulo Syabru village.
Trekking to Sing Gompa.
Trekking to Lauribinayak.
Trekking to Gosainkunda lake.
Trekking down to Sing gompa.
Trekking to Dhunche and drive to Kathmandu.