Langtang Helambu trekking is Nepal’s one of the fascinating trek that cater to moderate walking challenges through the pleasant trails of Langtang National Park. The Trek begins at Syabrubeshi and encounters unique treasure troves of the valley- natural and cultural. Up and down on the rolling hills, the trek cross passes the sacred Holy Lake of Gosainkunda to the culturally authentic Tamang and Hylmo Villages of Helambu Valley.
The Langtang Helambu trek route is close proximity to each other north of Kathmandu and most importantly, these valleys are also in very close proximity to Tibet. Hence, the trekkers have great chances of seeing authentic Tibetan culture throughout the trek.
Summarizing the highlights of this incredible trek, we have three wonderful aspects that amaze every trekker willing to experience the best of Nepal’s moderate trekking adventure. The trek has a great natural aspect as it goes right into the valley ringed by Himalayan peaks where 360-degree Himalayan panorama dominated by Langtang Lirung 7246m can be seen. Secondly, the trek has a great cultural aspect with the villages dominated by the indigenous that migrated to the region from Tibet 400 years ago. Thirdly, the fun of walking adventure is a greater aspect during the trek as it has pleasant up and down hikes throughout the rolling hills of Langtang and Helambu valley.
Best Time to Trek Langtang Helambu
The best time for this trek is April – May (Spring) and September – November (Autumn).
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH7
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Tea House
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5-7 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the Langtang Helambu trek.
- All necessary paper works for Langtang National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport to and from and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
What’s Not Include
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
- Excess baggage more than 12 kg.(If you have extra baggage you can leave in Kathmandu office with full safety
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.