Incredible trek in Langtang and Helambu Valley that caters adventure, authentic Tamang culture, and nature- all at the respective bests during the trek.
Langtang Helambu trekking is Nepal’s one of the fascinating trek that cater to moderate walking challenges through the pleasant trails of Langtang National Park. The Trek begins at Syabrubenshi and encounters unique treasure troves of the valley- natural and cultural. Up and down on the rolling hills, the trek cross passes the sacred Holy Lake of Gosainkunda to the culturally authentic Tamang and Hylmo Villages of Helambu Valley.
The Langtang Helambu trek route is close proximity to each other north of Kathmandu and most importantly, these valleys are also in very close proximity to Tibet. Hence, the trekkers have great chances of seeing authentic Tibetan culture throughout the trek.
Summarizing the highlights of this incredible trek, we have three wonderful aspects that amaze every trekker willing to experience the best of Nepal’s moderate trekking adventure. The trek has a great natural aspect as it goes right into the valley ringed by Himalayan peaks where 360-degree Himalayan panorama dominated by Langtang Lirung 7246m can be seen. Secondly, the trek has a great cultural aspect with the villages dominated by the indigenous that migrated to the region from Tibet 400 years ago. Thirdly, the fun of walking adventure is a greater aspect during the trek as it has pleasant up and down hikes throughout the rolling hills of Langtang and Helambu valley.
The best time for this trek is spring and autumn.
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the Langtang Helambu trek.
- All necessary paper works for Langtang National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport to and from and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
- Excess baggage more than 12 kg.(If you have extra baggage you can leave in Kathmandu office with full safety
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrival Kathmandu hotel B/B plan.
Day sightseeing around Kathmandu.
Day sightseeing around Kathmandu, langtang gosainkunda trek preparation hotel B/B pan.
Drive to Syabrubeshi.
Drive to Syabrubeshi, exploration around and local lodge, B/L/D.
Trek to lama hotel.
Trekking begins – trek to lama hotel, lodge, B/L/D.
Trekking to Langtang Valley.
Trekking to Langtang Valley, lodge, B/L/D.
Trekking to Kyanjin Gompa.
Trekking to Kyanjin Gompa, exploration lodge, B/L/D.
Rest day day hiking to high mountain up to 5000m back lodge. B/L/D.
Trekking down to Rimche.
Trekking down to Rimche small village, lodge B/L/D.
Trekking to Thulo Syabru village.
Trekking to Thulo Syabru village, lodge, B/L/D.
Trekking to Lauribinayak hill.
Trekking to Lauribinayak hill station via Sing gompa for good view, lodge, B/L/D.
Trekking to Gosainkunda lake.
Trekking to Gosainkunda lake, exploration around the frozen holy lake gosainkunda, lodge, B/L/D.
Trekking to Ghopte.
Big Day – Trekking to Ghopte via pass lauribinayak-la and via phadi, lodge, B/L/D.
Trekking to Melamhigoan via Tharapati hill
Trekking to Melamhigoan via Tharapati hill and exploration Melamchi village, Melamchi Ghyang monastery, Lodge with all meal.
Trek to Sharmangthang via Tarkyaghang village
Trek to Sharmangthang via Tarkyaghang village, lodge in village with meal, explore around old village and monastery sightseeing.
Trekking to Melamchi Bazaar than drive to Kathmandu
Trekking to Melamchi Bazaar than drive to Kathmandu, evening farewell dinner with culture show. Hotel with B/B plan
Free and depart to home
Free and depart to home