Nepal is a well-known country for the trekking tour in the world. With the snow-capped 8 out of 14 mighty Himalayan peaks including Mount Everest (8848m), adventure seekers from all over the world visit Nepal every year to enjoy the culture and nature through trekking tours.
Nepal is a playground for adventure activities like rafting, jungle safari, mountain flight, bungee jump, and paragliding. The Nepal Adventure and Trekking Tour have been designed by Nepal Footprint Holiday Treks to those who want to experience a full adventure package tour during their visit to Nepal. During the tour package, you will be exploring Kathmandu’s cultural and heritage sites along with mountain flight. World’s top highest mountain peak, Mount Everest can be seen at a close during the mountain flight on one hand, and on another hand, UNESCO World Heritage sites like Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath are explored.
After Kathmandu sightseeing, you will have awesome sunset and sunrise views over the mighty mountains from the top hill of Nagarkot. From here, Langtang ranges, Khumbu ranges, Cho-Oyu, Shishapangma, Mt. Manaslu, Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shankar, and Mount Everest are seen at a close.
Now after the Nagarkot sunrise views, you will be exploring Pokhara sites along with rafting in the Seti River. From Pokhara, you will go trekking to Poon Hill for awe-inspiring sunrise views over Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Also, you will visit Chitwan National park for jungle safari, sunset views, canoeing, jeep safari, jungle walk, bird watching, and Tharu cultural dance. In this way, 13 days Nepal Adventure and Trekking Tour end with great fun and memory.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Trekking, Tour
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Hotel, Tea House
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 7 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- Airport pick up and drop service.
- All ground transport by private car tourist bus as pr plan.
- Tour and trekking guide during trek tour and safari.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan with breakfast.
- Necessary Trek permit, Entry fees, TIMS card and local taxes.
- Mountain lodge for trek as per plan and full board meal during the trek.
- Wildlife safari activities in National park and culture show.
- Guide and porter (If needed porter) insurance, daily wages, insurance and accommodation with food.
What’s Not Include
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.