Nepal is a well-known for the best trekking tour in the world. With the snow-capped 8 out of 14 mighty Himalayan peaks including Mount Everest (8848m), adventure seekers from all over the world visit Nepal every year to enjoy the culture and nature through trekking tours.
The country is a playground for adventure activities like rafting, jungle safari, mountain flight, bungee jump, and paragliding. The Nepal Adventure Tour designed for those who want to experience a full adventure package tour during their visit. During the tour package, you will be exploring Kathmandu’s cultural and heritage sites along with mountain flight. World’s highest mountain peak Mount Everest can be seen from Everest flight tour, And on another hand, UNESCO World Heritage sites like Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath are explored.
After the Kathmandu sightseeing tour, get the best sunset and sunrise views over the mighty mountains from Nagarkot. From here, Langtang ranges, Khumbu ranges, Cho-Oyu, Shishapangma, Mt. Manaslu, Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shankar, and Mount Everest are seen at a close.
After the Nagarkot sunrise, you will be exploring Pokhara city along with rafting in the Seti River. From Pokhara, you will go trekking to Poon Hill for awe-inspiring sunrise views over Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Also, you will visit Chitwan National park for jungle safari and Tharu cultural dance. In this way, 13 days Nepal Adventure and Trekking Tour end with great fun and memory.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Trekking, Tour
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Hotel, Tea House
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 7 Hours
1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel (1340M) – Hotel. Welcome dinner with culture show.
2 Kathmandu city tour.
Morning Everest mountain flight, breakfast and Tour of temples, stupa and Kathmandu city (6 hrs)-Hotel (B/B)
3 Fly to Pokhara & Drive to Nayapul.
Morning, Fly to Pokhara & Drive to Nayapul, Begin Annapurna adventure experience hike, Trek to Thikhe Dunga (1540 m/ 5051 feet)-5 hrs- Lodge (B/L/D)
- Airport pick up and drop service.
- All ground transport by private car tourist bus as pr plan.
- Tour and trekking guide during trek tour and safari.
- Standard hotel in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan with breakfast.
- Necessary Trek permit, Entry fees, TIMS card and local taxes.
- Mountain lodge for trek as per plan and full board meal during the trek.
- Wildlife safari activities in National park and culture show.
- Guide and porter (If needed porter) insurance, daily wages, insurance and accommodation with food.
What’s Not Include
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.