Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Helicopter tour is four hours Himalayan thrill chopper Arial ride to the highest point in the earth, popularly known Everest Base Camp Kalapatthar wonderful landing experience.
This Helicopter tours to mount Everest is one of our crown jewels of alternative trips to see the world highest peak and surrounding Himalayas in Nepal. The chopper tours are easily the most popular and regularly sellout sales out several weeks time in advance. The magnificent Everest helicopter tours provides stunning aerial views of Mt. Everest and mighty Himalayas range, beautiful landscapes of remote Nepal, biggest Himalayan monastery Tengboche and natural beauties of Sagarmatha national Park which is one of Natural UNESCO park. Additionally, you will get landing experience at Tenzing Hillary airport Lukla nad Everest View hotel at the altitude of 3900m. Khumbu plateau over Namche village.
After that it the chopper fly to Kalapatthar helipad (above 5000m. – 17000ft.) where you grab such a aerial view of Mt. Everest, Khumbu Glacier and down valley of Goreksheap around. After 10 minutes non stop landing time you can take most important Everest photos, videos and experience of ultimate thrilling adventures which is lifetime achievement.
Upon landing, you will enjoy with the hot coffee, breakfast in Everest View Hotel and have time to awe inspiring view of the top Himalayas peaks including Mt. Everest and more that is only from Everest helicopter tours.
The cost for Everest Base Camp tour by Chopper
This Everest base camp chopper tour cost is 999 US$ per person (But, we required minimum 4 person to run the chopper tours to Everest Base Camp for Private Tours).
Sharing Helicopter Tours to Everest Base Camp cost per person
- For singe person 999 US$
- For 2 person 950 US$
- For 3 person 935 US$
- For 4 person 925 US$
- For 5+ person 899 US$
What to bring for Everest Helicopter tours?
- For the Everest helicopter flight you most bring your original passport or Voter card. If you are Nepali need to carry Government valid identification.
- Bring your cameras, phone cameras and selfie stick and if you have Go-Pro.
- Recommended warm jumper most be wind proof and sunglasses.
- Please wear warm shoes and some candies are also suggested.
What is excludes for Everest Helicopter Tour?
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses (such as drinks, meal and beverages and breakfast cost at Everest View hotel)
- National Park entry ticket (Cost approx. 27 USD/ 3000.oo Nepali rupees per person)
- Khumbu region entering ticket cost (approx. 18.00 US$/2000.oo Rupees per person)
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel cost (25 US$ per person)
When is the best time for Everest Helicopter tour?
For helicopter tours to Mt. Everest generally you need good and clear weather day/morning. From end of the September till June. Those months are best time to take a flight to Everest by helicopter.
Important Note: In the mail season, we will run this Everest Helicopter flight tour every morning from Kathmandu Airport. Customer can book with in one day advance from our city sales office at Thamel.
Contact us :
Nepal Footprint Holiday P. Ltd. – Chaksibari Marg – 16, Next to Hotel Marshyangdi, Thamel.
Mail to us for detail:
Or call us: +977 1 4701091/4700122
Mobile/Viber/WhatsApp call: +9779841459861