Please read carefully, the details of Nepal Footprint Holiday Trip booking Terms and Conditions to proceed before conforming your holidays in Nepal. Nepal Footprint Holiday is a Nepal base adventure company and fully licensed and registered in various department of Government of Nepal
Trekking, walking, climbing, mountaineering and biking in remote parts of this Himalayan countries carries an inherent risk due to the weather cause injury and death, this is beyond our control. Always we do our best to reduce any risks and hazards to our capacity, still there are chances of accidents happening, and in this you must agree.
Please read the following booking conditions very carefully:
Nepal Trekking Trip Booking Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are made with Nepal Footprint Holiday P. Limited, Registered Company Number 106348. whose registered office in Kathmandu, Thamel, Paknajol-16, Nepal. The Head of The Company is Mr. Bashu Thapaliya.
2. The term “trip” used in these web site and booking conditions refers to all itineraries described on this website including those which might otherwise be known as walking, tours, treks, trips, sightseeing, climbing, mountaineering, expeditions or holidays.
3. 20% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit is required for every trip booking per person. Booking deposit can be made by bank transfer or by Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard), the information has been provided whilst proceeding this booking form.
4. The balance will be made up on your arrived in Kathmandu, Nepal. If final payment is not received 2 days before of your departure, cancellation conditions will apply as per the clause below. Final trip documentation will be released upon full trip payment.
5. If payment is made by credit card, a 3.5% charge will be added to the amount due to The Company (this applies to all payments; deposits, final balances, trip extension and miscellaneous purchases.) This charge is imposed by the credit card payment service provider(your payment receive through Nepal investment bank Kathmandu, our credit card payment service provider) and is used, in part, to provide consumer protection for services purchased, in accordance with the terms and conditions pertaining to the credit card being used.
6. If you cancel your trip that you will loss of money you paid and applies to all cancelled reservations. The date of trip cancellation is the date on which the written cancellation is received by Nepal Footprint Holiday. The loss of monies paid is as follows, per person: 60 days or more prior to trip departure – Loss of deposit 7 days before trip depart- Loss of full payment.
7. No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of Nepal Footprint Holiday if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason. No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized. Please note that these conditions are subject to change.
8. Nepal Footprint Holiday reserves the right to cancel any trip you booked before it is guaranteed to run. A trip is guaranteed to run once it has two fully paid travelers, unless minimum numbers state otherwise.
9. If Nepal Footprint Holiday cancels a departure which is guaranteed to run we will refund the trip price, plus you are entitled to take an alternative trip of the same value without charge. A provision to this Nepal Footprint Holiday reserves the right to cancel any trip, including a guaranteed trip, prior to departure due to reasons beyond its control (i.e. natural disasters, flight cancel, consequences of strikes, industrial action, wars, riots, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions, or other untoward occurrences ). In such a case, Nepal Footprint Holiday will refund the trip price only.
10. All amendment and cancellation fees apply only to trips listed on this site. A cancellation of a trip constitutes a cancellation as per above. If you wish to change your booking in any way, the following fees will apply.
11. If the booking amendment request is received by Nepal Footprint Holiday 60 days or more prior to your original trip departure – US$ 100.00 per person if the booking amendment request is received by Nepal Himalayan less than 60 days to your original trip departure – charges as per cancellation fees. If there has been any change in the price of the trip you change your booking to, from the time of your original booking to the time of the amendment, the new trip price will apply to the reservation.
These fees are in addition to any charges levied by hotels, and other suppliers to Nepal Footprint Holiday.
12. Changes to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip booking (eg: hotels, transfers, etc.): Amendments to any other arrangements made in conjunction with your trip reservation will incur an administration fee of US$ 20.00 per booking per change. This fee is in addition to any charges levied by hotels, ground operators or airlines.
13. It may not be possible to make any amendments to your booking within 10 days of departure. Fees for late changes will vary from a minimum of US$ 100.00 upward per booking, if the change can be made.
14. It is a condition of joining Nepal Footprint Holiday that you are insured against medical and personal accident risks. This insurance must include medical coverage, air ambulance and helicopter rescue services. We also strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. You should be aware that some policies do not include, or restrict, cover for this type of travel. You must ensure that the policy you do take provides an adequate level of protection and covers you for the activities involved. You must carry proof of insurance (e.g. your insurance certificate) with you on the holiday; if you cannot provide this at the start of the holiday, you will be required to take out a suitable policy at that time. If this is not done or impossible for practical reasons, then you will not be allowed to continue with your trip and will not be entitled to any refund for services not provided. Or if you are not able to get your medical and evacuation insurance please contact at our Insurance recommended page.(must be link on insurance page). We do not advice to get Insurance here in Kathmandu.
15. You must carry a valid passport and have obtained the appropriate visas when traveling with Nepal Footprint Holiday. Please ensure your passport is valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas for the countries you are traveling to. Nepal Footprint Holiday cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entry to a country or places because you lack the correct visa documentation.
16. Nepal Footprint Holiday run adventure trips, where accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, telecommunication facilities, level of infrastructure development and medical facilities are not the same that you are used to at home, or would find on a conventional holiday. This type of holiday inherently involves a high level of personal risk, which you agree to fully assume.
17. You understand that during the course of the trip certain events may occur, including, but not limited to, accident or illness in remote places without medical facilities, political instability and the forces of nature. You agree to assume all risks associated with the journey to the maximum extent permitted by Nepalese law.
18. You acknowledge that travel on a Nepal Footprint Holiday trip requires a degree of flexibility, and understand that the trip route, accommodation and modes of transport are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances.
19. Should Nepal Footprint Holiday Team it advisable to amend an itinerary for any reason, it may do so by shortening, varying or re-routing any trip. These changes are binding and additional expenses will be charged to you if the reason for any alteration is outside Nepal Footprint Holiday control.
20. While traveling with Nepal Footprint Holiday you agree to accept the authority of the trip leader or local operator at all times. You are aware that travel within a group may involve compromise to accommodate the diverse desires and physical abilities of group members. You understand that Nepal Footprint Holiday reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any person as a member of the group at any time.
21. You acknowledge that Nepal Footprint Holiday contracts with a network of companies, government agencies and individuals, to assist in the running of its tours, treks, walking, holidays & expeditions. To the best of Nepal Footprint Holiday knowledge, these third parties are qualified to perform the duties they are contracted to perform. However Nepal Footprint Holiday will not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may occur due to the behavior of these third parties.
22. Nepal Footprint Holiday will not accept responsibility or liability for any traveler who contravenes any law or regulation of any country visited.
23. No employee, representative or agent of Nepal Footprint Holiday other then company head or director to vary these conditions. This agreement is governed by the laws of the Government of Nepal.
24. Please refer to the Trip Inclusions page along with the itinerary for each trip. We have included from airport to airport or just trip inclusion. You will be clear on each trips Trip Inclusion Page.
25. Most of the Trip prices do not include the following:
26. Your trip cost does include transfer to and from the destination airport. We will pick you up from the airport here in Kathmandu or the destination we run our trip. Prior to your departure your meeting point will be at Nepal Footprint Holiday office or specified hotels in Katmandu Nepal unless otherwise specified.
27. Participants must be in good health and physical condition. It is vital that participants with per-existing medical problems or conditions make these know to Nepal Footprint Holiday at the time of booking. Medical and evacuation expenses are the responsibility of the participant. It is also important that you consult your doctor for vaccination and other medical requirements for your trip before you depart. Nepal Footprint Holiday reserves the right to require a medical certificate prior to booking your trip or departure.
28. Bad weather in mountain regions can cause domestic flight delays, particularly in the Everest, Jomsom and Kanchenjunga regions in Nepal. In the adventure of delayed domestic flights, Nepal Footprint Holiday will meet departing city accommodation and food costs prior to your trip, and accommodation and food costs on a normal trip basis for delayed return flights. Nepal Footprint Holiday reserves the right to reroute treks or use road transport for extended delays without any impact on the trip cost. Nepal Footprint Holiday does not accept any responsibility for costs incurred as a result of missed international flight connection but will assist to make alternative arrangements where possible with extra costs.
29. In the event of civil unrest within a region or country, we undertake to inform our clients of the situation as soon as we have knowledge of it.
30. Having made every effort to ensure the correctness of this site, information and brochure we provide, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies.
31. These booking conditions may only be waived in special circumstances, and in writing, by a letter from a Director of The Company.
32. The terms and conditions of all agreements made with The Company shall be subject to, and governed by, Nepalese law.
33. When making your booking you have read and agreed to the booking terms & conditions and abide by them and you understand what is involve in participating with Nepal Footprint Holiday Treks Pvt. Ltd. in your chosen trip.