Tibet Nepal Cycling Tour is a dream of every cyclist, mixed riding trail through Everest base camp, Rongbuk monastery, Lalung la pass, Kerung border to Kathmandu, and Tibetan Nomad-en villages on the roof of the world.
Lhasa to Kathmandu Cycling tour is an incredible pedaling journey across the Trans-Himalayan trail that runs to join the two major Himalayan capitals: Kathmandu & Lhasa. Landing in Lhasa airport is an amazing high altitude feeling. After visiting around dramatic multi-stories Potala Palace, exploring Buddhist monasteries of Gelugpa sect, and witnessing the nomadic lifestyle in Lhasa we begin the cycling adventure on the Friendship Highway.
Cycling in worlds one of the high altitude highways that has more than five 5000m plus passes is a sheer pedaling adventure any professional cyclist can dream of. The view of Yam Drok Tso Lake atop Karo La Pass, the cultural opulence at Tibetan Cities like Gyantse and Shigatse are fascinating highlights of the adventure. However, the ride on the remotest and the most rugged trails of Tibet that leads to the Everest Base Camp and the highest altitude monastery, Rongbuk is the cream over several other highlights of this cycling adventure in Tibet.
The latter half of the pedaling journey after visiting Rongbuk and Everest Base Camp cross passes the gateway to Hell, Kerung the last Tibetan town before the Nepalese border, and ends in Kathmandu.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Mountain Biking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2 Pax
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Best Season:
April - Nov
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 7 Hours
2 Guided sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and preparation of bike before fly to Lhasa Tibet.
Overnight Hotel. Welcome dinner – Live Nepalese Cultural Program with Nepal Footprint Holiday Guide.
- International airport pick up and drop service
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a 3-star hotel in double occupancy with B/B plan.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in twin sharing room on a bed and breakfast basis
- Support transportation by Land-cruiser or Van and truck as per group size
- Sightseeing with Tibetan guide as per itinerary
- Monastery entrance fees
- Tibet visa and travel permit
- Grassland fees
- Fully catered camping/Tea House supported by Nepalese (Guide, Cook, Helpers) crew & Tibetan guide.
- By flight Kathmandu to Lhasa only 30kg baggage.
What’s Not Include
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Personal expenses and Travel insurance during the Lhasa Kathmandu Biking Trip.
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$35 multiple entry.
- Personal expenses and Travel insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- All bar bills and personal drinks.
- Personal Biking clothing and gears.
- Tips for Guide and Team
- If over than 20 Kg. baggage, Per kg 13US$ extra.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.