Limi Valley Trekking – If you want to trek along the remotest and the least frequented trails of Nepal which is culturally diverse, the Limi Valley Trek could appeal to you the most. Limi village trek that runs on the trails banking Karnali River, the longest River in Nepal has a lot of wonderful aspects to offer to trekkers.
Most of the time Limi Valley Treks, chases the remote trails frequently emerging at traditional villages, where the lifestyle froze a long time ago and remained the same- nomadic and authentic. Authentic Tibetan culture having typical Tibetan language, tradition, and lifestyle are prominent cultural aspects seen during Limi Valley Trek. Villages like Halji and Gombayok are living museums trekkers encounter during the trek, where they could see the ancient Tibet at its best.
The major highlight of Limi Valley Trek involves the trek up to Gyuo Kharka 5150m, which caters an opportunity to sight the view that would make you fall in love with the beauty of nature. From the top of this pass, we see the breathtaking beauty of alpine nature that include the Himalayas like Saipal (7031m), Byas Rishi, Api, Kanjirowa, Kanti, Gorakh Himalayas. The beauty nature from here stretches until the Himalayan Peaks in Tibet, which include sacred Peak, Mt. Kailash, and Gorlamdanda. The view of Lake Mansarovar lying at the foothills of Kailash is an enchanting view to observe from the acme.
Trekking to Limi Valley also throws you an opportunity to peep into floral and faunal species, which are rare and endangered. Hundreds of species of herbal plants and animal species like blue sheep, wild horses, and snow leopards can be sighted during the trek if you are lucky enough.
This fascinating trek is an offbeat camping trek in far-west Nepal, where life seems easy despite every hardship the people of Limi Valley have endured for centuries.
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during Humla limi valley trek.
- All necessary paper works for special humla trekking permit, National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport to and from, insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Emergency life saver oxygen and mask support.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International
- Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
- Excess baggage more than 12 kg.from Nepaljung to simikot flight. (If you have extra baggage you can leave in Kathmandu office with full safety)
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Arrival Kathmandu – transfer hotel B/B plan – free time.
Fly to Nepalgunj.
Free morning in Katmandu – afternoon Fly to Nepalgunj, transfer hotel
Trek Simikot to Dharapori (2300m)
Dharapori to Salli Khola (2700m)
Salli Khola to Muchu (2920m)
Rest day with exploring the village.
Muchu to Yari village (4100m)
Yari village to Hilsa (3700m)
Hilsa to Manipeme, (3900m)
Manipeme to Til, (4100m)
Til to Halji, (3600m)
Halji to Sebuk, (3800m)
Sebuk to Nyalu base camp (Dhemochhe), (4300m)
Dhemochhe to Singjungma [2900m]
Singjungma to Laga Dhinga (3250m)
Laga Dhinga to Simikot (2950m)
Fly Simikot to Nepalgunj and to Kathmandu
Depart onward destination.