The Everest three passes trek is great Himalayan high passes over 5000 meters in Khumbu region is challenge. The trek will remain forever in the brain and soul of trekkers who dare to undertake it and accomplishes it. The high passes trek designed only for experienced trekkers who can endure extreme alpine conditions and digest altitude, crosses over three passes Kongma La Pass (5,535/18,159 ft), Cho La Pass (5420m/17,782ft) and Renjo La Pass (5,340m/17,520ft).
The Everest High Passes Trek treads along the classic route to the Sagarmatha National Park that stretches on the bank of the raging Dudh Koshi River. The trek caters to views of colorful landscapes; encounters ancient highland Monasteries nestled ringed by lofty peaks and provides an opportunity to look into typical Sherpa culture. As the trek reaches the summit of Kongma La Pass, the dramatic view of Khumbu Ice-fall cascading down from Western Cmw releases all the exhaustion trekkers might have got trekking all these days. Now we make our way towards famous Everest Base Camp and the Everest View Vantage Point Kalapattar 5545m.
Crossing over Cho La pass the challenging trekking adventure in Everest arrives in the land of Glacial Lakes, Gokyo. Savor 360 degrees Himalayan panorama from the top of Gokyo Ri, hike to the fifth lake in Gokyo for the incredible view of Ngozumpa Glacier, and savor the magnificence of turquoise highland lakes. The final part of the trek goes over the famous Renjo La Pass to get into culturally rich and least frequented villages of Khumbu like Marlung and then via Nangpa get into Thame and drop down to Lukla and end the trek.
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the Everest high passes trek.
- All necessary paper works for Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained, Government License holder guide with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Emergency life saver oxygen and mask support.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses)
- All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
Arrival in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu Valley sightseeing & trek preparation.
Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding.
Trek Phakding to Namche Bazaar.
Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar.
Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar. Sightseeing around Namche Bazaar, sherpa culture museum, hike to khumjung, thame and Everest view point, visit Hillary hospital. These are the optional activities that can be done upon your interest.
Trek to Thame.
Trek to Marlung.
Trek to Lungdeng.
Trek to Renjo- La to Gokyo Lake.
Relax Day at Gokyo valley.
Hike to Gokyo Ri and trek to Thangnak.
Trek to Cho-la Pass to Dzongla.
Trek to Gorakshep.
Trek to Everest Base Camp.
Lobuche – Kongma La – Chhukung.
Trek to Tyangboche.
Trek to Monjo.
Trek to Lukla.
Fly back to Kathmandu.
Final Departure from Kathmandu