Annapurna Circuit Biking Holidays is an alternative adventure option in Annapurna Round trek. Cycling through the rugged mountain roads up to Manang valley and cross the Thorong La Pass 5545 m. then riding along the mystical Kaligandakii valley via Muktinath Temple, Jomsom town and through the world deepest gorve is an ultimate experience with mountain bike.
Annapurna circuit by mountain bike on a two-wheeler is another option after the hike for travelers craving to witness the incredible highlights of Annapurna Circuit Trail. Although small numbers of visitors touring by mountain bike have ridden the whole route, this pedaling adventure around Annapurna is an extreme riding challenge across the high Mountain Pass and deep valleys. This biking tour begins.
This exotic biking routes of Annapurna circuit trail catering to the varieties of landscapes and Himalayan panorama including Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manaslu, and Mt. Dhaulagiri and Himalayan territory just above Upper Mustang. During the Annapurna bike tour, you will able to ride over 5416m high Thorong -La pass, visit authentic Buddhist villages, sacred Monasteries, and Temples. The biking trip explores your high plan lifestyle with mountain view of Annapurna 1, 2, 3 and 4, world deepest gorge and part of the kingdom of Mustang the rain shadow area of Nepal.
This biking tour in Nepal is truly a strenuous holiday activity, which demands sound physical status and hunger to sustain the toughest geographical conditions.
The top-notch biking gears and our expert guides will surely make this two-wheeler adventure in the around Annapurna more wonderful. Throughout the biking tour, you will have nature, culture, and adventure as the highlights.
Best time for Cycling in Annapurna Circuit
From the mid March until the end of May and September to End of November is the best time to ride mountain bike in Annapurna Circuit trail.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Mountain Biking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Hotel, Lodge
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 7 Hours
2 Drive to Bashishar .
Bus drive to Bashishar 5 hours and Biking to Bulbule riverside, bustling dirt trail along the marshyangdi valley with view of Nagdi and Chuli. Lodge. 12KM about.
3 Riding to Chamje Village.
Riding to Chamje Village Lodge. About 17KM. A full off road uphill bike riding on new trail and dusty road, Crossing local transport and village Water falls on Syange than top uphill to before Jagat villae. After that only 30 minute uphill to Chyamge. Rocky trail.
4 Riding to Chame.
Riding to Chame via Timang Guest House. 36KM. First 2 hours is hard step climb up to Timang village, great view of mountain and snowy peaks, than easy bike paddling to Chame via Koto Village along the Annapurna pine forest. Chame is big village with Wife guest house.
9 Climb Thorong La Pass and ride down to Muktinath.
Big Day climb Thorong-La pass and ride down to Muktinath Temple, Lodge. About 21KM
10 Bike Riding to Kalopani Village.
Bike Riding to Kalopani Village via Jomsom Marpha and Kagbeni. lodge. About 31KM
12 Biking to beni bazaar.
Biking to beni bazaar and transfer to Sarangkot via Nayapul by good road, Lodge. About 16KM biking and 55KM. drive.
13 Ride to Pokhara.
Morning Himalayan sunrise view and Pokhara city view then ride down to Pokhara, explore pokhara around. Hotel. About 11KM
15 Morning Breakfast, trip end. Transfer to Airport or onward destination.
Morning Breakfast, trip end. Transfer to Airport or onward destination.
- All Ground transport by private transport.
- Ground transport as per plan including airport transfer.
- Standard hotel as per itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara wtih B/B plan.
- English Speaking Mountain Bike guide with good knowledge of bike repair and kits.
- Bikes front suspension (TREK/GIANT) or similar and helmet.
- Guide daily wages, Insurance, Equipment and accommodation with 3 meals.
- All needed biking permit and TIMS Card, Government taxes.
- Local sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All the meal during the Biking period. (Three meals a day – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Support porter and baggage transport.
What’s Not Include
- International Flight & Nepal visa.
- Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- All kinds of Personal Drinks, Bar Bills and Beverages on the bike tour.
- Personal Biking equipment.
- Travel and rescue insurance for emergency evacuation.
- Tips for Guide and Support Team
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.