Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve is the smallest wildlife reserve in Eastern Terai of Nepal. It is the protected area covering 175 sq. km of jungle, grasslands and wetlands in south east of Nepal.
The best home in Nepal for 493 species residential and migratory birds; Koshi Tappu has also recorded housing 31 species of mammals. The most seen mammals at Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve are Asian elephant, spotted deer and wild water buffalo among others. Moreover, it is the best bird watching site in Nepal and probably the first bird watching reserve in entire Asia. Also because of Koshi Barrage that lies in close proximity to the park, it houses many migratory birds.
Consisting of tall grasslands with the patches sub-tropical forests, Koshi Tappu is safe site for wildlife exploration with an expert guide around it. Koshi Tappu is the best wildlife destination to those wildlife lovers who enter or exit Nepal via the Indian borders in the east. During your wildlife tours in Koshi Tappu we offer an Eco-friendly and comfortable accommodation with full transportation support to transfer you to your next desired destination.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Wildlife Safari
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Resort, Camping
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 6 hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
Fly/Drive to Biratnagar drive to Koshi Tappu wildlife reserve, Evening small walk insight the park, Accommodation in tented camp with full board meal.
- Accommodation on tented safari camp with full board meal.
- Guided service during the koshi tappu wildlife tour duration.
- All safari activities
- Transport form Biratnagar to Biratnagar by private.
- All tax and services.
What’s Not Include
- Flight form Kathmandu Biratnagar kathmandu or transport form Kathmandu Biratnagar
- Wildlife reserve entry fee US$ 10 per day.
- Service charge for resort staff 10% from total bill
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.