Vegetarian Trek in Nepal
We have a beautiful walking vacation in Nepali Himalayas for vegetarian, vegan, or interested in going vegetarian. So instead of searching elsewhere for a particular vegetarian vacation? You opt to trek with us into the remote serene Himalayas. Where we will provide you with the perfect vacation if you’ve always wanted to consume the organic vegetables and grains produced by the people who live in Highland Nepal.
The true Nepalese tradition is to cultivate vegetables and grains in their fields and consume them as staple foods. Since 80% of tourists in Nepal follow this old culture. We made an effort to introduce it to western tourists who have never engaged in such a way of life.
We promise that the vegetarian treks in Nepal will include 100% organic food from our own gardens. In the interim, we are working to support and inspire farmers who have been producing organic foods.
We can arrange for you to participate in those activities in the center of Kathmandu. And, in the villages that are tucked away in Nepal’s gorgeous mid-hills. We arrange for you exclusive Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage sightseeing trips with vegetarian meals. As a Vegetarian Guide, we are skilled at organizing unique Vegetarian Vacations in Nepal.
Book a vegetarian vacation with us in Nepal and give us the chance to plan a trip of a lifetime that will unquestionably transform your life.
Here are the top 7 vegan-friendly trekking routes for 2024:
- Everest Base Camp Trek: One of the most popular and prestigious adventure destinations in Nepal is the Everest Base Camp Trek. When you trek from Lukla to the Mt. Everest Base Camp and go up to Kalapatthar, the EBC hike offers only vegan food. While the Khumbu region of Nepal is a Buddhist zone where locals do not practice animal sacrifice, Therefore, it will be the ideal option to hike while vegan.
- Annapurna Sanctuary Trek: Annapurna Sanctuary Trek is a top Vegan trek destination that ascends to the west face of Annapurna Base Camp. Even though the Gurung and Magar communities own the hike path, they will not accept any meat-based cuisine after the Chomrong hamlet to ABC via MBC. Because they consider Mt. Annapurna to be the goddess of food fulfillment. Therefore, why meat will not be available on the Base Camp Trek route.
- Manaslu Round Trip: Manaslu Round Trip is the most well-liked trek among outdoor enthusiasts. The route around Mount Manaslu via the inaccessible Tsum Valley, often known as the Lost Tibetan Valley, is the next hidden jewel. Manaslu’s Buddhist residents don’t slaughter any animals either.
- Mardi Himal Trip: The Mardi Himal is the most well-known quick trek in Annapurna and can be completed in just five days of hiking. It provides the greatest views of the Pokhara valley, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Fishtail, and Mt. Annapurna. You will have a wonderful time hiking through the forest and have the opportunity to observe the vibrant rhododendron flowers in the spring. The trip is a fantastic choice for vegetarians and vegans because the Gurung community farms vegetables for local dishes like Veg mo:mo and Nepali Dal Bhat.
- Circuit of Annapurna: Annapurna Circuit is the most well-known and famous trip in Nepal, which provides a lot more vegan and sugar-free food while you are trekking. They even provide you with sugar-free cakes and pies.
- Climbing Mera Peak: Mera Peak is one of the top items to check off your bucket list if you’re a vegan and want to climb a mountain. While you hike from Lukla to Khara and Mera La Base Camp, the Sherpa people will serve you only vegan food.
- Langtang Trek: The following choice for vegan trekkers is a brief yet stunning trek in Kathmandu’s northern region. The Tamang people, who are kind and sociable, welcome you with a wide variety of local vegan cuisine and cheerful service. An additional attraction of this walk is the lovely Tamang population and their vibrant culture.