Kathmandu Pokhara Biking adventure is truly a pedaling escapade that winds through rarely frequented off the beaten trails of Nepal. The ride begins with the wonderful cycling day across Shivapuri National Park to Kakani. From Kakani, pedaling along the twisted mountain road, we arrive to Nuwakot, which is the old capital of Nepal. Explore cultural and the historical delights of Nuwakot. While cycling through the villages of Nuwakot, witness the devastation made by powerful quake M 7.9 as the region we pedal across is one of the most affected regions of the country during the quake 2015.
The next major landmark, we arrive during biking adventure is Gorkha. The native homeland of Shah Dynasty, who ruled the country for centuries, Gorkha also has huge historic significance so take your time to explore around. After Gorkha, we ride along the mishmash mountain roads and arrive to Begnas Lake. The beautiful and the surrounding lush green hills with Himalayan panorama sprawling right before your eyes makes this trip more worthwhile at Begnas Lake. The final of the Biking adventure goes to Pokhara. The major tourist hub in Nepal catering diverse adventure activities and natural delights Pokhara is truly the most beautiful heaven on Earth.
In Pokhara, we pedal to the foot hill, rough trail and riding to Peace Pagoda ( a popular buddhist pilgrimage place and view point to see pokhara valley, fewa lake and Annapurna himalayan range) to savor the magnificence of Himalayan panorama dominated by unique Fishtail and Annapurna massif.
The top-notch biking gears and our expert guides will surely make this two-wheeler kathmandu pokhara biking adventure joining tow major towns of the country more wonderful. Throughout the biking tour, you will have nature, culture and adventure as the highlights.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Mountain Biking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: From Single
- Accommodation: Hotel, Lodge
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 6 hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- All ground transport as per itinerary.
- Tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B/B plan.
- Good Front suspension mountain bike with helmet and repair kits.
- Experience cycling guide with good background of cycle repair.
- All the meal and accommodation during kathmandu to pokhara biking holidays.
- Required permits and taxes during biking holidays in Nepal.
- Insurance for Guide.
What’s Not Include
- Nepal Visa and International flight.
- Meal as per itinerary.
- Biking clothing and equipment.
- All kinds of bar bills and beverages.
- Tips for guide and staff.
- Support Transport
- Other which not maintain in itinerary.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.