Mount Kailash is the mysterious and strict mountain with a stature of 6714m as a valuable gem in west Tibet and a credible journey goal of a few distinctive strict on the planet.
The Kailash Manasarovar Yatra start the hart of Tibet by taking off to Lhasa. After visiting the most celebrated places in Lhasa city, Potala Palace. A lengthy drive venture with the great perspective on Nomad towns, dry scenes, sacred streams and lakes after 1100km, you will arrive at the acclaimed spot Mansarovar Lake, From there you can have the first perspective on the feature Khang Rinpoche – Mt. Kailash Make a heavenly hover around the Lake and visit a few Footsteps of Milarepa and caverns your voyage goes to holiest holy walk Kailash Kora or Circuit. The Yamadwar is a passageway entryway of dead great, where you can ask once. Each stride of your walk you went to see a portion of the things and spots where the strict individuals accept and prey. The Darboche cloister and Dera Phu religious community are little however stunning. There you can reach in the profound culture of Buddhism. Before intersection the pass Dolma-La, you stroll along the Shivatshal, Karma limit, Blessing, and intercession places. After the pass, the little blessed lake called Parbati Kunda it trusts Goddess Parbati had a cold shower in the lake is little yet in profound of ice sheet. Individuals get sacred water and convey. The Zutulpuck Monastery is another Milarepa Cave religious community where you can see the impressions of Guru Padmashambawa. After completed the Kailash circuit walk your whole voyage back to Lhasa once more.
Foreign passport holder needs to arrive 2 days earlier for the Tibet Visa process.
Outside passport holder yatra needs to land in Kathmandu 3 working days before the fixed takeoff date – Day 1 in the schedule. Saturday and Sunday are not working days in the Chinese Embassy to applying for a Chinese visa. For Indian Passport, we need all the first visa before 10 days from the Yatra in our Delhi office/Agent. Some an opportunity to get visas in excess of 3 working days from the Chinese Embassy. All things considered, all the identification will land in Kathmandu office and we hand over you from here. If it’s not too much trouble ensure each Indian identification holder yatri most have Voter Card. With Voter card, you permit to fly in Nepal with no issue.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Kailash Yatra
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-17 Pax
- Accommodation: Guest House
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 9 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
Full day sightseeing in Lhasa city including Potala palace – House and Palace of Holiness Dalai Lama, Jhokang Buddhist Temple and Tibetan Market. Hotel with B/L/D.
Kailash Holy sacred walk begin, Walk or drive to Tarbpche and Yamadwar, holy hiking to Dheraphu Guest House. North view of Kailash Parbatmala. Guest House. B/L/D.
- All needed travel permit, Visa.
- All ground transportation by private with Tibetan driver.
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide during to tour.
- Hotel/Guest house accommodation as per itinerary.
- All full board meal as per itinerary. (Lunch/Dinner and Breakfast)
- All sightseeing and entry fee during the kailash tour.
- Yaks, Yaks man during the Kailash scared walk Kora
- All support team.
- First aid kits and Oxygen with mask during the tour.
What’s Not Include
- International Ticket and Nepal Visa.
- Drinks and bar bills during the tour.
- Personal clothing and Kailash circuit trek equipment.
- Tips for Guide/Driver and Support team.
- Hotel if you want to upgrade along the way.
- Emergency evacuation, rescue cost, and risk.
- Personal Horse and Porter rent during the Kailash Parikrama.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.