Mount Kailash is the 6714 m. tallest mysterious and magical mountain as a valuable gem in west Tibet. A credible journey goal of a few distinctive strict on the planet.
Lhasa to Kailash Manasarovar Yatra start the hart of Tibet. After visiting the most celebrated places in Lhasa city, Potala Palace. A lengthy drive venture with the great perspective on Nomad towns, dry scenes, sacred streams and lakes after 1100km, you will arrive at the acclaimed spot Mansarovar Lake, From there you can have the first perspective on the feature Khang Rinpoche.
Table of Contents
The Mt. Kailash and Dolma La Pass
Mt. Kailash Make a heavenly hover around the Lake and visit a few Footsteps of Milarepa and caverns your voyage goes to holiest holy walk Kailash Kora or Circuit. The Yamadwar is a passageway entryway of dead great, where you can ask once. Each stride of your walk you went to see a portion of the things and spots where the strict individuals accept and prey. The Darboche cloister and Dera Phu religious community are little however stunning. There you can reach in the profound culture of Buddhism. Before intersection the pass Dolma-La, you stroll along the Shivatshal, Karma limit, Blessing, and intercession places.
After the pass, the little blessed lake called Parbati Kunda it trusts Goddess Parbati had a cold shower in the lake is little yet in profound of ice sheet. Individuals get sacred water and convey. The Zutulpuck Monastery is another Milarepa Cave religious community where you can see the impressions of Guru Padmashambawa. After completed the Kailash circuit walk your whole voyage back to Lhasa once more.
New Visa Update for Kailash Yatra
Foreign passport holder yatri needs to arrive in Kathmandu 2 working days before the fixed takeoff date – Day 1 in the schedule. The Chinese Embassy not working in Saturday and Sunday and cant apply the Chinese visa.
Lhasa to Kailash For Indian Passport holders
We request to drop your original passport before 10 days from the Yatra in our Delhi office/Agent. Some an opportunity to get visas in excess of 3 working days from the Chinese Embassy. All things considered, all the identification will land in Kathmandu office and we hand over you from here. If it’s not too much trouble ensure each Indian identification holder yatri most have Voter Card or Passport to fly to Nepal. With Voter card, you permit to fly in Nepal with no issue.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Kailash Yatra
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 1-25 Pax
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 9 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
Full day sightseeing in Lhasa city including Potala palace – House and Palace of Holiness Dalai Lama, Jhokang Buddhist Temple and Tibetan Market. Hotel with B/L/D.
Kailash Holy sacred walk begin, Walk or drive to Tarbpche and Yamadwar, holy hiking to Dheraphu Guest House. North view of Kailash Parbatmala. Guest House. B/L/D.
- Free pick up and drop off in Kathmandu ( 24 hours).
- Required Tibet travel permit and Visa for Kailash Tour.
- Pashupatinath Darshan, Tour, Rudra Abhishek and sightseeing.
- Kathmandu Lhasa Return Airfare.
- English Speaking Tibetan and Neapli Guide during to tour.
- Hotel/Guest house accommodation as per itinerary.
- All full board vegetarian meal as per itinerary. (Lunch/Dinner and Breakfast)
- All sightseeing and entry fee during the kailash tour.
- Yaks, Yaks man during the Kailash scared walk Kora.
- Complementary down Jacket, Buff mask, duffel bag and day bag and walking pole.
- First aid kits and life saving Oxygen tank with mask and regulator during the tour.
What’s Not Include
- International Ticket and Nepal Visa (30 days multiple entry visa cost 50$).
- Personal expenses.
- Personal clothing and Kailash circuit trek equipment.
- Tips for Guide/Driver and Support team.
- Travel insurance.
- Emergency evacuation, rescue cost, and risk labiality’s.
- Personal Horse and Porter hiring cost during the Kailash Parikrama.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.