Tibet highlight tour is a complete tour in Tibet’s display the popular landmarks of Lhasa and important places around Lhasa City. However, the Tibet Highlight Tour begins exploring the major monuments of the Tibetan Capital. In Lhasa, our Tibet Highlight Tour comprises a visit to historic monuments like vibrant Barkhor Square, the majestic Potala Palace, and scared monasteries like Deprung, Sera Ganden, and Norbulingka.
Then our tour begins to go beyond Lhasa. We explore beautifully located sacred Namtso Lake, which has a very huge religious significance in Tibet after Mansarovar Lake. We also take an opportunity to explore the first monastery in Tibet, Samye Monastery. The final part of the Tibet Highlight Tour drives across Friendship Highway to explore the Tibetan cities and the major landmarks within them.
We explore the cities like Gyantse and Shigatse via Karo La Pass, which caters to the exceedingly beautiful view of Yam Drok Tso Lake. In Gyantse, our tour takes us to 14th century Gyantse Dzong and revered Kumbum Monastery. Similarly, Shigatse prides on Tshilumpo Monastery. The final highlight of the tour is the Everest Base Camp of the Tibetan side. We will also explore the highest altitude monastery of the world, the Rongbuk Monastery while exploring Everest Base Camp.
Book Tibet Highlight Tour and make sure you will explore all the major highlights of Tibet, the country known for mysticism and Buddhism.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Tours
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2 Pax
- Accommodation: Hotel
- Best Season:
All the Year
- Daily Walking Hour: 4 to 6 hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
Drive and Explore to Rongbuk monastery (is the world highest elevation largest monastery where you can see the highest mountain summit. travel to Everest Base Camp on foot, back to Thingri hotel B/B plan.
Today is final day of Tibet tour. We travel from Thingri to Kerung on road via Lalung La pass, Mt. Shishapangma mountain view (Only the 8000 meter mountain in Tibet) Hotel B/B plan.
- All accommodation in tourist standard hotels with B/B plan in cities
- All private ground transportation
- Govt. trained guide and necessary, with their insurance, salary and meals
- All sightseeing and Monastery entry fees during the Tibet tour.
- All entry fees and Tibet Visa permit
- Flight according to Itinerary
What’s Not Include
- International Flight
- Major meals in Cities
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears
- Tips to guide and porter
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.