Annapurna Yoga trek is the integration of trekking and heritage tours with Yoga cultural trip to the middle path of Nepal. Want to have a deep understanding of provincial Nepalese family life? Have you ever inspect the creating of Mandala? And, have you ever experienced a close discourse with a Tibetan and traditional Nepalese Buddhist dignitaries?
This Yoga encounter tour fulfills your yearn as we will introduce an intensive Nepalese culture and tradition. That fortifying your insight about Hindu and Buddhist religion.
Sojourn in a religious environment with Monasteries Lamas and Rimpoche beholding craftsmen’s artists at work “over the shoulder”.
You can accompany the locals intense with a class at the house of a known painter Mandala or a peasant family.
Visit artistic pictorial villages while hiking in the untouched nature to ritual power places. The Himalayas, particularly the adjacent Annapurna chain.
With Intensive Yoga lessons and meditation along with the stories of Yoga, enjoy the fabulous scenery of Nepal. Excite yourself, and energize yourself with a perfect round trip with us.
In the journey, you can collect the unforgettable memory of Nepalese with a different personality, under developing bustling towns, temples, villages, and trekking routes.
The Annapurna region and Poonhill along with Yoga Practices and deeper understanding of local Nepalese. This Poon Hill Yoga Trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations in Nepal. Exclusive panorama of Mount Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Himchuli, and Machhapuchhre can be witnessed from the top of Poon Hill. Pokhara is the initial as well as a terminal spot for this trial.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH20
- Trip Type: Trekking
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Hotel, Tea House
- Best Season:
All the Year
- Daily Walking Hour: 3 to 5 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
Morning Breakfast, Yoga tour and trek brief by our expert and day city sightseeing, Visit wonders of Kathmandu city, Buddhist Monasteries, King palaces and Hindu Temples. Back to Hotel.
Yoga trek begin from Pokhara, Drive 1.30 hours to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri 5 to 6 hours. Accommodate in Local Mountain Guest house in the peace. Short yoga practice in open nature.
Morning, about an hour sunrise yoga practice, Breakfast and trek to Ghorepani along the alpine forest with rhododendron and view of Mt. Fishtail and Annapurna South. Transfer to local guest house. if short hike on the way to Poon Hill and open sky yoga practice in nature with Sunset view and back to guest house.
Morning climb up to Poon Hill and mountain sunrise view, when all the people left from there we begin our yoga course in top of pun hill 3210m. Get gown to ghorepani hotel and hiking to Deurali and walk down to Braise Kharka, next deep valley and middle of forest. Free afternoon and short yoga practice in river bank with the sound of water fall. Guest House.
Morning yoga practice with the birds music, trek down to Ghandruk village. Explore around Gurung Village, get in touch with their traditional culture and visit the Gurung museum. Yoga course in front of Himalayas Mt. Fishtail and Annapurna South with grand Annapurna Canyon. Guest House.
Last yoga class in Ghandruk before heading to Pokhara, pack up your bag and walk down to Nayapul , than drive 1.30 hours to Pokhara. Check in your hotel and leisure afternoon in the lake site of Fewa. Hotel.
Free morning in Pokhara, we cross fewa lake by boat and hike up to White peace stupa to see the grand pokhara city, fewa lake and Annapurna Himalayan range in the last day from Pokhara. If you wish we may take short meditation insight the small Buddhist Monastery front of Peace Stupa. Walk down to Tibetan Refuge camp and waterfall and back to Hotel.
- Airport pickup, drop and all ground transport by private vehicle.
- Standard twin sharing Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with breakfast as per itinerary.
- Trekking Lodge (Tea House) accommodations throughout the trek.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the poon hill trek in Annapurna.
- All necessary paper works for Annapurna Conservation Entry Permit and TIMS card.
- Transport to Annapurna and back to Pokhara – Kathmandu.
- A highly experience and knowledgeable, friendly , English speaking well trained, Government license holder guide and yoga teacher with his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- Friendly and helpful porters with proper walking equipment, his salary, foods, accommodation and insurance (one porter for two people).
- Comprehensive medical box (first aid kit will be available).
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service (paid by your Travel Insurance company).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Guided Kathmandu sightseeing tour with private vehicle.
- Assistant guide group size more than 4 person group.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in typical Nepalese restaurant.
What’s Not Include
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses) All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding. Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
- Excess baggage more than 12 kg.(If you have extra baggage you can leave in Kathmandu office and pokhara with full safety) Airfare from Kathmandu to Pokhara and return that cost 226 US$ per person.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.