Chulu East Peak 6,564m is one of the most admired climbing peaks of Nepal. And the highest trekking peak of the Mt. Annapurna circuit trekking route. The peak looms high above the Manang valley in Damodar Himal. The Chulu East peak is technically challenging graded Alpine Grade PD+. Climbers require basic mountaineering skills to summit Chulu East.
Chulu East peak climbing with us initially treads the trail of Annapurna round trek deviates to climb the peak for few days and again merges to Annapurna trek to cross over Thorung La Pass 5,416 m. Beyond Thorung La Pass, slides down to Muktinath, traverses through Jomsom, and finally ends at Pokhara via a drive from Marpha village.
Getting up to Braga via Pisang is a piece of cake. From Braga, climbers follow the banks of Chegaji Khola, cross over the rocky bands of charming waterfalls and get to the Base Camp 5,334m. Chulu East Base Camp lies between the Chulu East and Chulu West on grazing land. Acclimatize well at the Base Camp and enjoy the snowy walk to the High Camp at 5,600m.
On a weather window day, you will summit Chulu East 6,564m. The zenith of Chulu East offers the magnificent views of Mt. Annapurna II, III and IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri, Tilicho peak and Mt. Manaslu and Saribung Himalaya Range.
Highlights of Chulu East Climbing
Climb highest trekking peak of Mount Annapurna Circuit
Cross over Thorung La Pass 5,416m
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Trek & Climb
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2 -14
- Accommodation: Lodge & Camp
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 10 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- All Ground Transport
- Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara with B/B plan.
- English Speaking Guide and Climbing Sherpa, Back support team with equipment and their insurance.
- All the meal during the Chulu east peak climbing and annapurna circuit trekking days.
- Camping Equipments, Chulu East Climbing Permits and Annapurna Trekking Permit.
- Sightseeing entry permit during kathmandu sightseeing tour.
What’s Not Include
- Nepal Visa and International flight fare.
- Personal Equipment and gears
- Travel and accidental insurance.
- All kinds of Beverage and bar bills during the trekking.
- Meal as per itinerary.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.