Naya Kanga Peak 5846m, a popular climbing peak in Langtang Region caters to the moderate level climbing adventure in the Central Himalayas of Nepal. Alpine Grade PD climbing expedition in Nepal, Naya Kanga Peak Climbing journey begins at Syabrubeshi and ends at Sundarijal.
The Climbing of Naya Kanga Peak highlights the best of Langtang Region that includes sacred Gosainkunda Lake, the panorama of Himalayan giants like Shishapangma, Langshisa Ri, Pemthang Ri, Dome Blanc, and Jugal Himal among others. The journey to the summit of Naya Kanga Peak is also an opportunity to witness the authentic culture of Hindus and Tibetan Buddhists.
Naya Kanga Peak rises high west of Ganjala Pass. Though the trail to the summit of Naya Kanga is relatively shorter, the peak demands much of technical expertise compared to other climbing peaks in Nepal. The trek to the foothill of this beautiful mountain traverses through Langtang Valley. After submitting the peak the route that exits out of the Himalayas crosses over Ganjala Pass and enters Helambu Valley, which is in fact the shortest and best mountain experience that goes as high as 5846m.
Though the devastating quake has hit the region so hard, trekking or peak climbing in this region is recently impossible. However, after rebuilding all the infrastructures required for climbing Naya Kanga, this adventurous journey still has highlights enough to reward the trekkers with the best Himalayan experience.
Please stay in touch if you have an interest in climbing the most beautiful climbing peak of Central Nepal, we will come up with all the necessary updates.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Trek & Climb
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2 -14
- Accommodation: Lodge & Camping
- Best Season:
February to November
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 8 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- All Ground Transport by private coach.
- Tourist standard Hotel in Kathmandu with B/B plan.
- All Langtang Trek permit, Naya Kang peak climbing permit, Sherpa and needed support staff.
- Full board meal during the naya kang peak climbing and langtang trek.
- Trekking Staff Insurance, Salary and Equipment.
- All Camping Gears for Peak climbing Holidays to Nayakang
What’s Not Include
- International flight and Nepal Visa.
- Personal Expenses/ Insurance and equipment for Trekking to Langtang and Climbing Naya Kang peak.
- Tips for Guide and Staff.
- All kinds of drinks and bar bills.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.