Climb the wildest mountain peak in the Hidden Kingdom Mustang and Nar Phu Valley
Saribung Himal is located between the kingdom of Mustang and Manang border across the holy lake Damodar Kunda. The peak is newly identified for Climbing and Expedition in the Annapurna Conservation Area off the beaten trail. Annapurna Region. The Nar Phu Valley is Tibetan Khampa inhabitants on the hidden side of the Annapurna circuit trek route. Saribung Trek is totally wilderness destination for adventure and nature lovers. The Saribung expedition required multiple special permits. The Saribung route and Tiri la pass are technically tricky, because of lack of acclimatization, un-sure planning and losing the yak walking trails between Luri Gompa to Nar Phu Village. Saribung mountain is the 6329m/20757ft height.
Because of high altitude, climate and remoteness of the area, you need to work out and prepared more than other climbing peaks of Nepal. It stretched dry rugged terrain and glacier travel mode for the most part with complete climbing equipment. Required to set up high camp tents for climbing. From the Saribung summit, you can cover a few of the Peri Himal and Himlung Himal range, some of Tibetans Mountains and the dry landscapes of the kingdom of Mustang. After ascending the summit we enter another hidden valley is called Nar and Phu. It is a totally secret valley with the ancient monasteries, colorful stupas, and stone barley fields.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Climbing
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Destination: Mustang - Nar Phu
- Group Size: 2
- Accommodation: Tea House, Camping
- Best Season:
April till September
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 9 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast – Standard Hotel as per itinerary.
- Saribung Expedition Peak Permit, Upper Mustang Trek Permit, Nar Phu Valley Trek permit and required permits.
- Catering service for trekking &Saribung expedition period.
- Transport by land, flight and return as per itinerary.
- Required trekking support crew, Guide, Porter, Climbing Sherpa, Kitchen team.
- All Trekking and Climbing gears transfer to Saribung Himal expedition.
- Equipment for porter, guide, Sherpa.
- Life, Travel, Medical & rescue Insurance for expedition staff and the team.
- Mat, dining tent, dome tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table & chairs for expedition
- Pick up and drop in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Satellite phone service (Pay call service)
- Agency service charge
What’s Not Include
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.