Mt. Pumori 7161m is a one of the most impressive well has known moderate technical mountain on the corner of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp. Among the 7000 meter Himalayas in Nepal, Climbing Pumori mountain you need more ideal and such technical preparation then 8000 meters mountains. Because of the geography condition, slide slopes, sharpness summit and wind snow storm avalanche only 60 to 70 percent expedition were successes rates in past years records. The Pumori look like a snowy pyramid in front of Kalapathar which is enclosed just northwest form Khumbu Mt. Everest glacier and Ice fall.
After 2015 Earthquake the mount pumori slops and part of the summit fall down to Everest Base camp as a heavy avalanche. There are two climbing routes, Only 1 is open now for the expedition for safety reason.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Climbing
- Start/End: Kathmandu - Kathmandu
- Group Size: From Single
- Accommodation: Tea House, Camping
- Best Season:
May, Sept, Oct.
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 9 Hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
- Hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast – Standard Hotel as per itinerary.
- Peak Permit of Mt. Pumori 7161m.
- Food for trekking & Base camp food for expedition period
- 1 trekking & Pumori B.C. Guide, Cook, Cook helper & necessary porter
- Porter Lukla to Pumori Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
- Kathmandu –Lukla – Kathmandu flights ticket with Cargo 30 KG Per member
- 1 climber – 1 porter for carrying persons climbing equipment
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- Life, Trave, Medical & rescue Insurance for expedition staff & Liaison officer
- 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face or similar
- Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table & chairs for expedition
- Pick up and drop in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
- Satellite phone service (Pay call service)
- Agency service charge
What’s Not Include
- Personal Expedition equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal climbing & medical Insurance of expedition
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter in case needed
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Walkies Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask –regulator (If required)
- Personal expenses, Bar Bills & beverage
- Summit bonus for Climbing Sherpa.
- Tips for Guide and all staff.
- Garbage Deposit USD 2000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and deposit fee will be not refunded if the climber don’t take back their garbage.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.