Chitwan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site is a protected jungle that lies in very close to the capital, Kathmandu. Chitwan Jungle Safari is a lifelong experience. The dense jungle, wide grasslands and scattered marshlands are ideal home to some of the fiercest predators and their prey. A typical day at Chitwan National Park includes various activities. Chitwan National Park also emphasizes the wonderful cultural encounters of the Tharu people. Tharu’s are the original tribes who live in the villages bordering the park.
Table of Contents
Main Features of Chitwan Jungle Safari are:
- Chitwan National Park’s Jungle Safari is a lifetime experience.
- A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chitwan National Park is a protected jungle in the immediate vicinity of the capital, Kathmandu.
- Activities in Chitwan National Park includes a Jeep Safari, sighting of one-horned Rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tiger.
Wildlife activities in Chitwan National Park
Safari at Chitwan National Park offers the visitors an extreme fun blended with thrilling wildlife adventures. The activities at Chitwan National Park include Jeep Safari into the jungle. Where the chance of sighting one-horned rhino, elephant, and black bear are almost guaranteed. There are chances of sighting Royal Bengal Tiger, deer, leopards, and many other species of mammals, reptiles, and insects. The canoe ride in Rapti River is a great opportunity to see the gharial crocodile, Gangetic dolphin, and different species of birds. The nature walk, bird watching and the Elephant bathing is an excellent activity to absorb fun being at Chitwan. In addition, visiting an elephant and crocodile breeding center is a special experience in Chitwan National Park.
Best Time to visit Chitwan National Park
Due to the relatively cool weather and rain-free atmosphere, the best time to visit Chitwan is ideally during the buffer seasons of October, November, March and April.
Chitwan’s Jungle Safari with us guarantees the best time in the wilderness of Nepal. Supported by a great jungle guide and a great service provider that covers all the services in the park in the best possible way.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH
- Trip Type: Wildlife Safari
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Destination: Chitwan National Park
- Group Size: From Single
- Accommodation: Hotel, Resort
- Best Season:
- Daily Walking Hour: 5 to 6 hours
Find Us on Tripadvisor
Drive/Fly to Sauraha form Kathmandu, hotel transfer, start wildlife activities by Chitwan National Park nature guide. Full Board meal on chitwan with Accommodation.
Morning after breakfast, your jungle safari tour starts with the nature walking through the jungles or you will have option for the Jeep Safari (on request, extra charges may apply), cannoing, village walking, sunset views over the Rapti River and evening cultural program. Full board meal. Overnight at Hotel.
Morning bird watching, you will have opportunity to observe the numerous species of resident and migrant birds. After breakfast, you will have breakfast and drive to Kathmandu. Kathmandu free time for shopping and self exploration of the market. Overnight at Hotel.
- Tourist Bus transport goes and back form the City of Kathmandu or Chitwan.
- All National Park entry fees with activities like Jungle Walk, Cultural Show, Bird Watching, Cannoning, Sunrise/Sunset tour, Elephant Bathing on request, Elephant Breeding center visit, Crocodile Breeding Visit, Accommodation on the resort with all meal.
What’s Not Include
- Flight and Private Transport – We can arrange as per your request.
- Jeep Safari
- Extra Extend day.
- Drinks and bar bills during the stay of Chitwan.
- Tips for National Park Guide/Elephant Driver.
- All not in Itinerary
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.