Yoga Trek in Nepal that follows the Helambu trekking route (2000m – 3600m). Is one of the most favorable and short treks for yoga and meditation. Enclose with the Buddhist and Hindus community which is very near to Kathmandu is less crowded making it best for our yoga holidays.
‘A transcendent Helambu Trek’ as defined by Nepali people passes through beautiful forests and interesting villages on the way.
This ongoing journey takes us to the ancient houses of Brahmin’s, Tamang’s, and Sherpa people of Nepal. With scenic variety, pleasant climate, and cultural dignity. This place has a long history of Buddhist culture, tradition of Tamang’s and Sherpa’s land of Hylmo.
Long ago, the king of Nepal exploited the Helambu locals to a lower caste being scared that they could give rebellion as they reside all around the city region. That’s why people in Helambu are backward in terms of civilization and living standards. The mountainous ranges rising above us seem reflecting the diverse people we met during the tour.
Spectacular views of Mountains such as Langtang, Manaslu, and Mount Everest range can be seen very clearly from low altitudes during a clear day. Helambu Trek is a pleasant and exciting journey as it is a combination of both satisfaction in hovering around the natural beauty. Engaging yourself in yoga practices daily during morning and evening.
Langtang Helambu Yoga Trek 2022/23, visit the local Hylmo villages, Buddhist temples and indulge yourself with yoga holidays.
5/5 - Excellent
- Trip Code: NFH6
- Trip Type: Trekking, Yoga
- Start/End: Kathmandu -
- Group Size: 2-14
- Accommodation: Tea House
- Best Season:
Sep - May
- Daily Walking Hour: 5-6 Hour
Find Us on Tripadvisor
4 Breakfast, drive to Budhanilkhanta, enter Shivapuri National Park and hike up to famous nunnery monastery
Breakfast, drive to Budhanilkhanta, enter Shivapuri National Park and hike up to famous nunnery monastery, Lunch, front view of Kathmandu city and get involve with nuns than hike continue to Mulkharka. Stay at local guest house. Evening yoga practice.
Morning yoga, Breakfast, hike up to Chisapani insight the Shivapuri National park and stop hill side. Guest House, Evening yoga practice in small monastery or near by.
Sunrise yoga, breakfast, trek up to Tharapati hill (The highest altitude of Helambu yoga trek) stop in guest house. Sunset Yoga class in the nature, local guest house.
Late morning yoga and breakfast, downhill trek up to famous village of helambu trek melamchi village. Stay in local Lama guest house near by monastery, visit monastery and get yoga class insight the helambu monastery.
Morning yoga, trek to Tarkya Gyang, visit helambu village and evening yoga in guest house. meet local lama who are expert for Himalayan yoga. Evening yoga. Guest house.
- All Grounded transport by private.
- Hotel as per itinerary in kathmandu with B/B plan.
- All necessary helambu trekking permit.
- Guide porter and insurance for them.
- All the meal during the helambu trekking
What’s Not Include
- International Airfare from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa.
- Your Travel and Medical Insurance.
- Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary.
- Your Personal Expenses and trekking equipment for the trek.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses) All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees.
The given prices is per person and exclude international flights. Fixed departure dates available for online booking. If the given date is not favorable for you, please contact us and we will happily customize your trip on dates more appropriate for you.